On Thursday, Evan Engram and the New York Giants travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Engram's receiving prop bets. You can watch Engram and the Giants face off against the Eagles on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (10/22/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram is averaging 29.5 receiving yards per game, 12.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (41.5).
- Engram has not totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Engram's season average of 29.5 receiving yards per game is 18.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.2.
- Engram has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Engram has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (48.2 yards).
- Engram's 66 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Eagles are 24.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Engram's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 41.5 yards, a figure he has outperformed two times in two career games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive