Evan Engram and the New York Giants host Washington on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Engram's receiving prop bets in the matchup with Washington . You can watch how Engram's performance plays out when the Giants square off against Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram is averaging 29.4 receiving yards per game, 17.1 fewer than the over/under of 46.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Engram has not picked up more than 46.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Engram's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.7 per game. He is averaging 19.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Engram has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Engram has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (48.7 yards).
- Engram is averaging 43.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Football Team, 3.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- In four career games against the Football Team, Engram has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 46.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive