Evan Engram and the New York Giants host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Engram receiving props. Watch Engram's Giants play the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram's over/under for receiving yards in Sunday's game is 42.5, the same as his season average.
- In seven out of 15 games this season (46.7%), Engram has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.3 per game. He is averaging 2.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Engram has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just seven of his 15 games (46.7%).
- In just 46.7% of his games (seven of 15 opportunities), Engram has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (45.3).
- Engram's 60.9 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Cowboys are 18.4 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Engram has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 42.5 yards six times in seven total games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive