On Sunday, Evan Engram and the New York Giants travel to play the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Engram's receiving prop bets. You can watch Engram and the Giants take on the Ravens on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram's 40.9 receiving yards per game average is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (40.5).
- In six of 14 games this year (42.9%), Engram has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's season average of 40.9 receiving yards per game is 4.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.6.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Engram has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Engram has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.6 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive