Evan Engram and the New York Giants host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Engram's receiving prop bets. Watch Engram's Giants play the Browns on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram's 40.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet total in Sunday's contest
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five of 13), Engram has totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46 per game. He averages 5.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Engram has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In only 30.8% of his games (four of 13 chances), Engram has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (46).
Powered By Data Skrive