Evan Engram and the New York Giants host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Engram's receiving prop bets. Watch Engram's Giants face off against the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram is averaging 42.3 receiving yards per game, 3.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7%), Engram has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.1 per game. He averages 3.8 fewer per game than that average.
- Engram has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only five of his 12 games (41.7%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 chances), Engram has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (46.1).
- Engram's nine receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Cardinals are 36.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Engram has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 45.5 receiving yards in two total games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Engram has averaged 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 8.3% of his games this season (one of 12), Engram has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Engram has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Engram fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his 12 games (8.3%), Engram has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Engram's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Cardinals are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Engram has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two career games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive