Evan Engram and the New York Giants travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Here's some tips for betting on Engram's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Seattle Seahawks. Watch Engram's Giants take on the Seahawks at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram is averaging 43.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (45.5).
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5%), Engram has put up more than 45.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's season average of 43.3 receiving yards per game is 2.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 46.1.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Engram has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 36.4% of his games (four of 11 opportunities), Engram has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (46.1).
- Engram's 60 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Seahawks are 14.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Engram has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 45.5 yards one time in one total game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Engram has pulled down 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 9.1% of his games this year (one of 11), Engram has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Engram has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Engram fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Engram has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 9.1% of his games (one of 11 chances).
- In his only career matchup against the Seahawks, Engram scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Seahawks, Engram has outdone this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive