Evan Engram and the New York Giants take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday on the road at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Engram's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Engram and the Giants take on the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram is averaging 34.7 receiving yards per game, 8.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In four of 10 games this year (40%), Engram has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.4 per game. He is averaging 11.7 less per game than that average.
- Engram has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In only 30% of his games (three of 10 chances), Engram has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (46.4).
Powered By Data Skrive