Evan Engram and the New York Giants host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Engram's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Engram's Giants face off against the Eagles at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Evan Engram Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Engram is averaging 36.9 receiving yards per game, 9.6 less than the over/under of 46.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine), Engram has collected more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Engram's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.4 per game. He is averaging 9.5 less per game than that average.
- Engram has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Engram has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.4 yards.
- Engram is averaging 59.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Eagles, 12.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Engram has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 46.5 yards one time in three total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive