Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Ebron's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Ebron and the Steelers square off against the Cowboys on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 37.6 receiving yards per game, 1.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In five out of seven games this year (71.4%), Ebron has collected more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's season average of 37.6 receiving yards per game is 1.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.4.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Ebron has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 71.4% of his games (five of seven opportunities), Ebron has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.4).
- Ebron is averaging 50.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Cowboys, 11.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In two career games versus the Cowboys, Ebron has gone over this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 39.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive