Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's an analysis of Ebron's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Ebron's Steelers square off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 35.8 receiving yards per game, 6.7 less than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (four of six), Ebron has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's season average of 35.8 receiving yards per game is 3.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.
- Ebron has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In 66.7% of his games (four of six chances), Ebron has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (39).
- Ebron's 38 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Ravens are 4.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Ravens, Ebron has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 42.5 receiving yards.
Powered By Data Skrive