Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Ebron's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Cleveland Browns. Watch Ebron's Steelers face off against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 39.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Ebron has yet to put up more than 41.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Ebron's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.2 per game. He has collected 1.8 more per game than that average.
- Ebron has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Ebron has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (37.2 yards).
- Ebron is averaging 39 yards per game in his last one contest against the Browns, 2.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Bookmakers have set Ebron's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 41.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one total game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive