On Sunday, Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Philadelphia Eagles at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips into Ebron's receiving prop bets. Watch how Ebron's performance plays out when the Steelers square off with the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 37.7 receiving yards per game, 4.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Ebron has not picked up more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Ebron has totaled 2.9 more receiving yards per game (37.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 34.8.
- Ebron has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Ebron has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (34.8 yards).
- Ebron is averaging 30.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Eagles, 12.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Ebron's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 42.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two total games against the Eagles.
Powered by Data Skrive