Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ebron's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Ebron's performance plays out when the Steelers take on the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 37.2 receiving yards per game, 2.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (10 of 15), Ebron has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's season average of 37.2 receiving yards per game is 4.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.3.
- In only seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Ebron has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 opportunities), Ebron has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (41.3).
- Ebron's 24 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Browns are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ebron has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 34.5 yards one time in two total games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive