Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ebron receiving props. Watch Ebron's Steelers play the Colts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 36.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this season (50%), Ebron has put up more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's season average of 36.5 receiving yards per game is 4.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.4.
- In just six of his 14 games (42.9%), Ebron has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his matchups, Ebron has hit the over on his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.4.
- Ebron's 46 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Colts are 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ebron has surpassed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 40.5 yards one time in one total game against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive