Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday on the road at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ebron's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Ebron's performance plays out when the Steelers square off with the Bengals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 39.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than the over/under of 46.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Ebron has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's season average of 39.3 receiving yards per game is 1.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Ebron has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13 opportunities), Ebron has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (41).
- Ebron is averaging 57.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Bengals, 10.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (46.5).
- Bookmakers have set Ebron's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 46.5 yards, a number he has beat two times in three career games versus the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive