Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Ebron's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Ebron and the Steelers face off against the Bills on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 40.1 receiving yards per game, 7.4 less than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Ebron has totaled more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's season average of 40.1 receiving yards per game is 0.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.4.
- Ebron has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Ebron has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.4 yards.
- Ebron's 19.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 28.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ebron has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 47.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ebron's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Ebron has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Ebron has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 100% of his games (one of one), Ebron has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Ebron has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Ebron's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Bills, Ebron has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive