Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers host Washington on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's a look at Ebron's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Ebron and the Steelers play Washington on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 37.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 less than the over/under of 41.5 set for Monday's outing.
- In 54.5% of his games this year (six of 11), Ebron has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.2 per game. He is averaging 2.7 less per game than that average.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Ebron has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 chances), Ebron has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (40.2).
- Ebron's 26 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Football Team are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Ebron has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 41.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Ebron's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Ebron has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Ebron has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In 100% of his games (one out of one), Ebron has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Ebron has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Football Team, Ebron scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Ebron has gone over Monday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive