Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Ebron's receiving prop bets. Watch Ebron's Steelers square off with the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 35.9 receiving yards per game, 7.6 fewer than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Ebron has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's season average of 35.9 receiving yards per game is 3.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.6.
- Ebron has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Ebron has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.6 yards.
- Ebron is averaging 61.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Jaguars, 18.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Ebron has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 43.5 yards three times in four career games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive