Eric Ebron and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ebron receiving props. Watch Ebron's Steelers square off with the Bengals at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Eric Ebron Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Ebron is averaging 35.6 receiving yards per game, 5.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five out of eight), Ebron has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Ebron's season average of 35.6 receiving yards per game is 3.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.4.
- Ebron has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Ebron has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.4 yards.
- Ebron is averaging 67 yards per game in his last two outings against the Bengals, 25.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Ebron has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 41.5 yards two times in two total games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive