Emmanuel Sanders' New Orleans Saints visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Sanders' receiving prop bets. Watch Sanders' Saints square off against the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 60.8 receiving yards per game, 11.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (three out of five), Sanders has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders has collected 7.3 more receiving yards per game (60.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 53.5.
- In three of his five games (60%), Sanders has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 60% of his games (three of five opportunities), Sanders has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (53.5).
- Sanders' 51.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 2.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Sanders' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 49.5 yards, a figure he has outdone one time in two total games opposite the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive