Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Sanders' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Sanders' Saints take on the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 60.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- Sanders has not totaled more than 58.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Sanders has totaled 7.3 more receiving yards per game (60.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 53.5.
- Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in three of his five games (60%).
- In three of his five games (60%), Sanders has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.5 yards.
- Sanders is averaging 42.7 yards per game in his last three contests against the Panthers, 15.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (58.5).
- Bookmakers have set Sanders' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 58.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in three lifetime games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive