On Monday, Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints host the Los Angeles Chargers at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Sanders' receiving prop bets. Watch how Sanders' performance plays out when the Saints square off with the Chargers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 45.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 less than the over/under of 49.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- Sanders has yet to put up more than 49.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Sanders' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 54.5 per game. He is averaging 9.0 fewer per game than that average.
- Sanders has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Sanders has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (54.5 yards).
- Sanders is averaging 30.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Chargers, 19.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (49.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Sanders' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 49.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed one time in three total games opposite the Chargers.
Powered by Data Skrive