Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's an analysis of Sanders' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Sanders' Saints play the Panthers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 51.0 receiving yards per game, 13.5 less than the over/under of 64.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13), Sanders has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders has put up 1.0 more receiving yard per game (51.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 50.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only six of his 13 games (46.2%), Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 50 yards.
- Sanders' 42.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Panthers are 21.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanders has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 64.5 receiving yards in three career games against the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Sanders' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 13 games this year (30.8%), Sanders has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Sanders has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just one of his four games (25%), Sanders has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Sanders has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Sanders' 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Panthers are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Panthers, Sanders has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive