Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Sanders' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Sanders and the Saints take on the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 45.8 receiving yards per game, 13.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- In three out of 11 games this year (27.3%), Sanders has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48 per game. He averages 2.2 less per game than that average.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his 11 games (36.4%), Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 48 yards.
- Sanders is averaging 64.8 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Chiefs, 5.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (59.5).
- Sanders has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 59.5 yards five times in 10 career games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Sanders has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four out of 11), Sanders has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Sanders has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Half of the time this season Sanders has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Sanders has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 chances).
- Sanders' 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his last 10 matchups against the Chiefs are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 10 career games versus the Chiefs, Sanders has outperformed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times.
Powered By Data Skrive