Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Sanders' receiving prop bets. Watch Sanders' Saints take on the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 45.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Sanders has put up more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders' season average of 45.8 receiving yards per game is 2.2 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.
- Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 11 games (45.5%).
- In only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 opportunities), Sanders has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (48).
- Sanders is averaging 64.8 yards per game in his last 10 outings against the Chiefs, 21.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Sanders' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 43.5 yards, a number he has exceeded seven times in 10 total games opposite the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive