Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints travel to play the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Sanders' receiving prop bets. Watch Sanders' Saints square off with the Eagles at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 45.6 receiving yards per game, 6.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (four out of 10), Sanders has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.8 per game. He is averaging 3.2 less per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Sanders has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 48.8 yards.
- Sanders' 26 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Eagles are 13.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Sanders' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 39.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive