Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints square off against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Sanders' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Sanders' performance plays out when the Saints square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders' 46.3 receiving yards per game average is 6.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (39.5).
- In four of nine games this year (44.4%), Sanders has put up more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.8 per game. He averages 3.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Sanders has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.8 yards.
- Sanders is averaging 38.8 yards per game in his last four contests against the Falcons, 0.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- Sanders has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 39.5 yards two times in four career games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive