Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips for Sanders' receiving prop bets. Watch how Sanders' performance plays out when the Saints square off with the Broncos on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders' 51.6 receiving yards per game average is 9.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (42.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Sanders has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders has put up 0.7 more receiving yards per game (51.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 50.9.
- Sanders has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.9.
- Sanders' 55 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Broncos are 12.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanders has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 42.5 yards one time in one career game against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive