Emmanuel Sanders and the New Orleans Saints take on the Chicago Bears in the NFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's an analysis of Sanders' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Sanders' Saints play the Bears at 4:40 PM ET on CBS.
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Emmanuel Sanders Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanders is averaging 51.9 receiving yards per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In seven out of 14 games this season (50%), Sanders has put up more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Sanders' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.9 per game. He has put up 1.0 more per game than that average.
- Sanders has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Sanders has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.9 yards.
- Sanders is averaging 68.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Bears, 17.0 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- Sanders has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 51.5 yards one time in two total games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive