The Philadelphia Eagles (3-4-1) visit the New York Giants (2-7) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 in matchup between NFC East foes at MetLife Stadium. New York is a 4.0-point underdog. The over/under is set at 44.5.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Eagles vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Eagles vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two teams, Philadelphia has a 5-0 advantage over New York. The Giants have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against the Eagles. Philadelphia has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 138 points while New York put up 90.
Eagles vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Philadelphia is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Philadelphia. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Eagles average total over the last three games is 0.2 points fewer than the 44.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- New York has gone 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- New York has finished under the total one time in their last three contests.
- The Giants total over the last three games is 0.2 points greater than the 44.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Five of Philadelphia's games have gone over 44.5 points this season (62.5% of matchups).
- Three of New York's games have gone over 44.5 points this year (33.3% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 41.9 points per game, 2.6 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams allow a combined 49.9 points per game, 5.4 more points than this contest's over/under.
- Eagles outings this year have an average total of 48.9, 4.4 more points than this game's over/under.
- Giants matchups this season have a 43-point average over/under, 1.5 fewer points than this game's total.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-2, and its record on the road overall is 1-2.
- Philadelphia has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- Philadelphia's games have hit the over in all eight opportunities this season.
- The Eagles have turned the ball over 2.1 times per game this season, while the Giants have averaged 1.7 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2.1 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 2-2-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- New York's record this season when they force more than 1.7 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 2-2 overall
Giants Betting Insights
- Just five of New York's nine games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
- New York has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The Giants have turned the ball over 1.7 times per game this season, while the Eagles have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, New York is 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
- New York is just 1-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-3 overall at home.
Craig James: Out (Shoulder)
Devonta Freeman: Out (Ankle),
Isaac Yiadom: Questionable (Calf),
Golden Tate: Questionable (Knee)
Powered By Data Skrive