The New York Giants (1-5) are 4.5-point underdogs in a home NFC East matchup against the Philadelphia Eagles (1-4-1) on Thursday, October 22, 2020 Lincoln Financial Field. The point total is set at 44.5 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX/NFL
Eagles vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Eagles vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Philadelphia has a 5-0 advantage over New York. The Eagles and Giants are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Philadelphia has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 150 points while New York put up 98.
Eagles vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Philadelphia is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Philadelphia has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 12.2 points more than the 44.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- New York has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Giants total over the last three games is 0.8 points greater than the 44.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Five of Philadelphia's games have gone over 44.5 points this season (83.3% of matchups).
- New York has played two games this year that ended with a point total higher than 44.5 points (33.3% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 40.3 points per game, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 54.5 combined points per game, 10.0 more points than this contest's over/under.
- The Eagles have an average point total of 52.7 in their contests this year, 8.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Giants contests this season is 42.2, 2.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia is just 0-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-2-1 overall at home.
- Philadelphia is just 1-5 against the spread.
- Most of Philadelphia's games this year -- six out of six -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Eagles have turned the ball over 2 times per game this season, while the Giants have averaged 1.3 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 1-2-1 overall and 1-3 against the spread.
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.3 turnovers in a game.
Giants Betting Insights
- New York is 3-3 against the spread.
- Just four of New York's six games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its outings).
- The Giants have turned the ball over 1.7 times per game this season, while the Eagles have averaged 0.8 takeaways per contest.
- When New York turns the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, they are 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.8 turnovers in a game this season, Philadelphia is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-0, and its record on the road overall is 0-3.
Alshon Jeffery: Out (Calf),
Miles Sanders: Out (Knee),
Zach Ertz: Out (Ankle),
Jack Driscoll: Out (Ankle),
K'Von Wallace: Out (Shoulder),
Malik Jackson: Out (Quadricep)
Darnay Holmes: Questionable (Neck),
Adrian Colbert: Out (Shoulder),
C.J. Board: Out (Concussion)
Powered By Data Skrive