The Philadelphia Eagles (2-4-1) square off against a fellow NFC East foe when they host the Dallas Cowboys (2-5) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Lincoln Financial Field. An over/under of 43.5 is set in the contest. No line has been set for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Eagles vs Cowboys Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Eagles vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds a 4-1 advantage over Philadelphia in the last five matchups between these two squads. The Eagles and Cowboys are tied 1-1 against the spread in those games. Dallas outscored Philadelphia 108-70 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Eagles vs Cowboys: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 12.5 points more than the 43.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- Philadelphia has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Cowboys have averaged a total of 49 combined points over their last three games, 5.5 greater than this matchup's total of 43.5.
- Dallas is just 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Dallas. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- Eagles contests this year have an average total of 51.3, 7.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Cowboys outings this season is 59.9, 16.4 more points than this game's total.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over 43.5 points six times this season 85.7% of matchups).
- Dallas has played five games this year that ended with a combined score higher than 43.5 points (71.4% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 48.4 points per game, 4.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams give up a combined 62.7 points per game, 19.2 more points than this matchup's total.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Philadelphia is just 2-5 against the spread.
- Most of Philadelphia's games this year -- seven out of seven -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Cowboys have forced an average of 0.4 turnovers per game compared to the 1.9 times Eagles have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Philadelphia turns the football over 1.9 times or fewer this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Dallas' record this season when they force more than 0.4 turnovers: 0-3 ATS, 1-2 overall
- Philadelphia is just 1-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2-1 overall at home.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has a losing 0-7 record against the spread.
- Dallas' games have hit the over in four out of seven outings this season (57.1%).
- The Cowboys have turned the ball over 2.3 times per game this season, while the Eagles have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Dallas turns the football over 2.3 times or fewer this season, they are 1-2 overall and 0-3 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.1 turnovers in a game this season, Philadelphia is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Dallas is just 0-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-3 overall on the road.
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive