Dwayne Haskins and Washington host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for Haskins' passing prop bets against the Seahawks. Watch Haskins' Washington football team square off with the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Dwayne Haskins Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Dwayne Haskins Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Haskins has averaged 19.2 completions per game this season, 1.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In two of five games this season (40% of his opportunities), Haskins had more than 20.5 completions.
- Haskins' season-long average over/under is 19 completions. He has recorded 0.2 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 75% of Haskins' games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (three of four contests).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Haskins has averaged 2.9 fewer passing attempts per game (31.6) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (34.5).
- In two of five games this year (40%), Haskins has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- Haskins averages 0.6 fewer passing attempts (31.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (32.2).
- 75% of the time this year (three of four contests), Haskins has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 60% of his games (three of five opportunities), Haskins has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total (32.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Haskins has thrown for an average of 198.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 28.5 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 20% of his games this season (one of five matchups), Haskins has thrown for more than 226.5 yards.
- Haskins' average passing yards prop this season has been set at 222.2, which he's fallen short of by 24.2 yards on average.
- Haskins has gone over his passing yards prop total two times this season (exactly half of his games).
- In three games this season (60%), Haskins has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 222.2.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Haskins is averaging 0.8 passing touchdowns per game, 0.7 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In one out of five games this year (20%), Haskins has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Haskins' season average of 0.8 passing touchdowns per game is 0.7 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Haskins has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Haskins has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just one of his five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Haskins' per-game interception average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 20% of his games this season (one of five), Haskins has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Haskins has tossed 0.2 fewer interceptions (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.8).
- In only 25% of his games (one out of four), Haskins has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- Haskins has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.8 interceptions) in just 20% of his games this season (one out of five games).
Powered By Data Skrive