On Sunday, Duke Johnson Jr. and the Houston Texans visit the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips into Johnson's rushing prop bets. You can watch Johnson and the Texans square off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 4.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Johnson has yet to carry the ball more than 3.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 4.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- In only two of five games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.3. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Over his four career matchups against the Jaguars, Johnson averages 4.5 carries per game, 1.0 more rush than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 3.5 attempts, a number he has exceeded two times in four total games versus the Jaguars.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 15.5 yards. That is 1.7 less than his season average of 13.8.
- In 25% of his games this season (one of four matchups), Johnson has put up more than 15.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (20.7) by 6.9 yards.
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of five times (20%).
- In only one game this season (25%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 20.7.
- In his four career matchups against the Jaguars, Johnson averages 15.5 rushing yards per game, exactly the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Jaguars, Johnson has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 15.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive