Duke Johnson Jr. and the Houston Texans take on the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at home at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Johnson's performance play out for the Texans against the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 4.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- In three of four games this season (75% of his chances), Johnson has recorded more than 3.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 4.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- In his single career matchup against the Packers, Johnson recorded six carries, 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 3.5 attempts, a mark he has outperformed one time in one total game versus the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 13.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 3.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of four total games -- 25%), Johnson has had more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 21.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 7.7 on average.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- In only one game this season (25%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 21.5.
- Johnson's eight rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Packers are 9.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Johnson's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 17.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one total game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive