Duke Johnson Jr. and the Houston Texans visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Johnson's Texans play the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (4.3) is 1.2 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Johnson has not carried the ball more than 5.5 times in a game through three outings this season.
- Johnson's 4.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.2.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Johnson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (4.2 attempts).
- Johnson's 5.8 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Titans are 0.3 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 5.5 attempts, a number he has eclipsed two times in five total games opposite the Titans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Johnson is set at 24.5 yards. That is 9.2 less than his season average of 15.3.
- Johnson has yet to rush for more than 24.5 yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (20.2) by 4.9 yards.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Johnson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (20.2 yards).
- Over his five career matchups against the Titans, Johnson averages 20.6 rushing yards per game, 3.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this game at 24.5 yards, a number he has outperformed two times in five total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive