On Sunday, Duke Johnson Jr. and the Houston Texans host the Cincinnati Bengals at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Johnson's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Texans take on the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has notched 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In six of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances), Johnson has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.4).
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 11 games this year (36.4% of his chances).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.4. He's gone over that total in only four of nine games (44.4%).
- In his eight career matchups against the Bengals, Johnson averages four carries per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has gone over Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 4.5 attempts three times in eight total games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 17.5. That's 4.2 fewer yards than his season average of 21.7.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Johnson has put up more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 30.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.2 on average.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of 11 opportunities (18.2%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.9) in just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
- Over his eight career matchups against the Bengals, Johnson averages 14.6 rushing yards per game, 2.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In eight career games versus the Bengals, Johnson has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 17.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive