Duke Johnson Jr.'s Houston Texans visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets. Watch Johnson's Texans face off against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances), Johnson has had more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (7.4).
- In just four of 11 games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (36.4% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.4. He's gone over that total in only four of nine games (44.4%).
- In his four career matchups against the Colts, Johnson averages four carries per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 4.5 attempts, a number he has eclipsed two times in four career games versus the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 21.7 rushing yards per game average is 4.2 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games -- 44.4%), Johnson has had more than 17.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 30.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.2 on average.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of 11 times (18.2%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.9) in only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
- Johnson's 21.8 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Colts are 4.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Colts, Johnson has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 17.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive