Duke Johnson Jr. and the Houston Texans travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Chicago Bears. Watch Johnson's Texans square off against the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (6.5) is 5.0 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In one out of eight games this season (12.5% of his chances), Johnson has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 7.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just four of 10 games this year, Johnson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.1 rushing attempts) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight games).
- Johnson had four carries in his only career matchup against the Bears, 7.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 11.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one total game against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 21.1 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 22.4 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 12.5% of his games this season (one of eight matchups), Johnson has put up more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 29.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 8.8 on average.
- Johnson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of 10 times (20%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 29.9.
- In his single career matchup against the Bears, Johnson notched 20 rushing yards, 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 43.5 rushing yards in one total game against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Johnson has notched 0.0 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through eight outings this year.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.5 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing touchdown prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Johnson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his only career matchup against the Bears, Johnson scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Johnson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this game at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never exceeded in one lifetime game against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive