Duke Johnson Jr. and the Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Johnson's Texans square off with the Colts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has notched 7.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Johnson has collected more than 6.5 rushing attempts in three out of seven games this season (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 7.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.3. He's gone over that total in only three of seven games (42.9%).
- Johnson averages 4.7 carries per game over his three career matchups against the Colts, 1.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Johnson has outperformed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 6.5 attempts one time in three total games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Johnson is set at 24.5 yards. That's 1.5 more than his season average of 23.0.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Johnson has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (30.8) by 7.8 yards.
- Johnson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of nine times (22.2%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (30.8) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Johnson's 26.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 1.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Colts, Johnson has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 24.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Johnson has recorded 0.0 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through seven outings this year.
- Johnson has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing touchdown prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Johnson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Johnson's 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Colts are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Johnson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has exceeded one time in three total games opposite the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive