Duke Johnson Jr.'s Houston Texans visit the Detroit Lions on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets. You can watch Johnson and the Texans play the Lions on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson has averaged 6.8 rushing attempts per game, 5.7 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (12.5).
- Johnson has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts in one of six games this season (16.7% of his chances).
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 6.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Johnson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.6 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (two of six games).
- Johnson notched 10 carries in his only career matchup against the Lions, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 12.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in one career game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards prop bet for Johnson is set at 47.5 yards. That's 26.8 more than his season average of 20.7.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Johnson has had more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 28.9 yards, which he's fallen short of by 8.2 on average.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of eight opportunities (25%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Johnson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 28.9.
- In his one career matchup against the Lions, Johnson recorded 54 rushing yards, 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Johnson has beat Thursday's prop bet rushing yards total of 47.5 yards one time in one total game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Johnson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.0) is 0.5 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Johnson has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through six outings this season.
- Johnson has averaged 0.5 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing touchdown prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Johnson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Johnson's zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Lions are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive