Duke Johnson Jr. and the Houston Texans travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Cleveland Browns. Watch Johnson's Texans square off against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Duke Johnson Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (4.3) is 10.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Johnson has yet to carry the ball more than 14.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Johnson's 4.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.2.
- Johnson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Johnson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.2. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Johnson is set at 55.5 yards. That's 41.7 more than his season average of 13.8.
- Johnson has not run for more than 55.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Johnson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (19.8) by 6.0 yards.
- Johnson has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Johnson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (19.8) in just 25% of his games (one out of four matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive