Drew Sample and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Sample's receiving prop bets. Watch Sample's performance play out for the Bengals against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample is averaging 24.9 receiving yards per game, 2.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- Sample has not totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Sample's season average of 24.9 receiving yards per game is 3.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.9.
- Sample has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven opportunities), Sample has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (27.9).
Powered By Data Skrive