Drew Sample's Cincinnati Bengals host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Sample's receiving prop bets. Watch Sample's performance play out for the Bengals against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample is averaging 20.3 receiving yards per game, 4.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In two of six games this year (33.3%), Sample has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Sample's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.5 per game. He is averaging 8.2 fewer per game than that average.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Sample has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (two out of six chances), Sample has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (28.5).
- Sample is averaging 45 yards per game in his last one contest against the Browns, 20.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Bookmakers have set Sample's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 24.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in one career game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive