Drew Sample's Cincinnati Bengals visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Sample's receiving prop bets. Watch Sample's Bengals square off with the Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample is averaging 25.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 less than the over/under of 28.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Sample has not picked up more than 28.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Sample's season average of 25.0 receiving yards per game is 5.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.5.
- Sample has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Sample has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (30.5 yards).
- Sample's one receiving yard per game over his two career matchups against the Ravens is 27.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Sample's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 28.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in two lifetime games against the Ravens.
Powered by Data Skrive