Drew Sample and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Sample receiving props. Watch Sample's performance play out for the Bengals against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample is averaging 22.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (six out of 15), Sample has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Sample's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.4 per game. He averages 4.1 less per game than that average.
- Sample has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 10 games (30%).
- In just 40% of his games (six of 15 opportunities), Sample has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (26.4).
- Sample is averaging eight yards per game in his last three outings against the Ravens, 16.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (24.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Sample's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 24.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in three total games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive