Drew Sample and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Sample's receiving prop bets. You can watch Sample's performance play out for the Bengals against the Steelers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample is averaging 24.8 receiving yards per game, 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (22.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13), Sample has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- Sample's season average of 24.8 receiving yards per game is 1.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 26.6.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Sample has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 46.2% of his games (six of 13 chances), Sample has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (26.6).
- Sample's 4.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Steelers are 18.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Sample has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 22.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive