Drew Sample and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Sample's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Sample's performance plays out when the Bengals square off against the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample is averaging 22.9 receiving yards per game, 3.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (19.5).
- In 54.5% of his games this year (six out of 11), Sample has totaled more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Sample's season average of 22.9 receiving yards per game is 4.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.1.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Sample has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Sample has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 27.1 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive