Drew Sample and the Cincinnati Bengals host the New York Giants on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Sample's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New York Giants. Watch how Sample's performance plays out when the Bengals square off with the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Drew Sample Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sample's 21.2 receiving yards per game average is 1.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's outing (19.5).
- In five of 10 games this year (50%), Sample has put up more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Sample's season average of 21.2 receiving yards per game is 5.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.1.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Sample has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 40% of his games (four out of 10 chances), Sample has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (27.1).
Powered By Data Skrive